Can moral goodness Reduce Miseries?
CAN MORAL GOODNESS REDUCE MISERIES?Does the Moral Goodness Reduce Miseries?
FOUR TYPES OF MORAL ABERRATIONSThere are following Four types of Moral Aberration
- INDIVIDUAL AGAINST INDIVIDUAL:Mistreatment of One individual to another individual resulting into A Damage or Harm to the targeted Person. 2.INDIVIDUAL AGAINST NATION: This is called a National Crime.Dishonesty in business in the following forms:
- Giving of short measures by the businessmen.
- 3. INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP AGAINST RELIGION:
- i. Sexual freedom in violation of teaching of scriptures
- ii. Blasphemy
- iii. Ignoring God
- INDIVIDUAL AGAINST HUMANITY - GLOBAL LEVEL
- Causing Pollution
- Drug Trafficking
TWO TYPES OF OBLIGATIONS IN ISLAM TURN INTO TWO TYPES OF SINSCan Moral Goodness Reduce Miseries? Orthodoxy believes that Piety attracts God's Love and Consequently, God Protect a Pious Person from the Onsets of Time.In Islam there are two types of Obligations:
- 1. OBLIGATION TO GOD:Obligations to God include saying five-time daily prayer.Keeping one month's Fast yearly. Performing Pilgrimage to Mecca Once in a Life-time.Constructing a mosque even in a small population of Muslim is felt compulsory, as also construction of a Church for a Populaiton of Christians.
- 2. OBLIGATIONS TO OTHER HUMANS:Obligations to other Human beings include: Not to let anybody go to harm
CRITICISM FOR TWOFOLD OBLIGATIONSOnce I was searching Images for my website from Google. I found a image for Atheism with an inscription on it: "Construct Hospitals Instead of Churches".Critics For Two-Fold Obligations say:"God does not Need any Service Because He is Predominantly Self-sufficient. Rather He caters for his Creatures."
GAMBOLING, DRINKING AND FREE SEX IS PROHIBITED IN A MUSLIM SOCIETYGamboling and Drinking is considered a characteristic of bad character.Besides one's Spouse, going to others for sex is considered considered criminal in Islamic Society.But four witnesses are required by a Judge to declare a person guilty. This provision is very difficulty to be fulfilled, therefore; these crimes continue to flourish under Organized setups. Sex Policy of Islam is free violated everywhere except in the die-hard Orthodoxy. This shows that, instead of receiving scourge from God, they go on prosper
- 1 minute ago
Which is the Greatest Pleasure?
Which is the Greatest Pleasure?
GREATEST PLEASUREWhat is the greatest pleasure for humans? Mostly people believe that Sexual Intercourse is the greatest pleasure for Humans. See what is philosophically scientific approach for Sex But Prophets, Saints and Sufis are of the opinion that there is an experience of Spiritual Communion with God that is far greater source of pleasure for Humans than the sexual intercourse between a Man and a Woman. Humans are Created after the pattern of God. We can safely conclude that they are Masterpiece of God. Keeping in view these facts, If the Intercourse is the source of supreme pleasure for Animals, it should not be so regarding Humans. There must be some special or precisely speaking, a distinguishing source of Pleasure for Humans, setting them apart from other Creatures of God. [caption id="attachment_2548" align="aligncenter" width="248"] Greatest Pleasure Through Sexual Intercourse[/caption]
Buy Books on Greatest Pleasure at eBayGreat Books of The Western World Buy Books on Greatest Pleasure at eBay How to Pick Best Books for Your Children's Home Library. Buy Books on Greatest Pleasure at eBay Paperback Books Buy Books on Greatest Pleasure at eBay Ass Kickin Challenge Book of Pleasure & Pain Hot Chilli Sauce 12 Bottle Gift Set Buy Books on Greatest Pleasure at eBay
AN ATTEMPT TO EXTEND SEXUAL PLEASURE TO FIRM IT AS GREATEST PLEASUREErin Pavlina in her Post on “Astral Sex: The Ecstasy of Out of Body Pleasure” has made many revelations on the topic under discussion i.e. "Greatest Pleasure". She has unfolded infinite possibilities of enjoying sex on astral plane. Astral means out of ones body. It is actually in dreams that one can have sex with any body. But if the second person is also willing to allow sex with him or her, sex operations are all the more facilitated. She names this as “Non-Corporeal Sex”. [caption id="attachment_2558" align="aligncenter" width="299"] A Criticism of Fasting that Triggers Greatest Pleasure Through Spiritual Channels[/caption] She does not use word Spiritual in this context. She used the words Non-corporeal and Astral which means out of one's body. Astral Plane is a plane 90 degree displaced from the common plane while Spiritual plane is 180 displaced from common reality. After death, Self of one person is transformed into soul. But in her research the person (Self) steps out of its body and remains near the body. She also seems to have designed An Astral Strategy to have sex with all the non-corporeal entities e.g. demons, ghosts, apparitions and fairies. She did not use the word Spiritual, she used the words like “Ethereal Bliss Sex” and also “merging your soul with Love”. This shows that her research almost verges on the Spiritual Zones pointed out by All the Abrahamic Prophets which ultimately have concerns with Hell Fire and Indescribable Pleasures enjoyed in the Heaven.
Buy Pleasure Tools at eBayPleasure Tools at Buy Pleasure Tools at eBay Tom of Finland Pleasure Tools Cleaner- 16oz Buy Pleasure Tools at eBay XR Brands Tom Of Finland Pleasure Tools Cleaner 473ml Buy Pleasure Tools at eBay VINTAGE PLEASURE TOOLS INLINE STREET VERT WHEELS JOYRIDE 67MM 84A NEW IN BOX NIB Buy Pleasure Tools at eBay
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GREATEST PLEASUREa. All Pleasures Originate from Knowledge as demonstrated by what happened to Archimedes who could not control his pleasure at the discovery of Law of Buoyancy. This is called Eureka Pleasure. Actually Knowledge is the Mother of All Pleasures. b. Following are the Ingredients of Both Intellectual and Physical Pleasures: i. Diversion: ii. Chase: iii. Satisfaction: iv. Sharing: v. Security: c. Examples of Pleasures: (i) Examples of Physical Pleasures: Sexual Pleasure, Eating Pleasure, Pleasures of seeing different kinds of scenery, Enjoying A Walk and Exercise, Human touch which produces a hormone that ensures ones Social Security. (ii) Examples of intellectual Pleasures:Mind Travel, Brain Food,Brain Sex, Intellectual Friends, Intellectual Confidence. d. Evolution of Pleasures:From time Immemorial Human brains reacted against stimuli from the Environment for the sole concern of survival. All these habits eating and sex, though, were initially for the sake of survival. But with the passage of time these strategical (Intellectual - Because they drove upon ones Intellect) needs became physical pleasures. e. Future of Pleasures: Intellectual pleasures are both useful for human survival but also are pleasing ones. Therefore, gradually intellectual pleasures will be replaced by the sensual pleasures that provide only momentary thrill but don't provide any inputs for human survival. Read Fully the Most Exhaustive Article on Greatest Pleasure Here 2. Gill Locks states the following four types of pleasures: i. Sensual Pleasure ii. Emotional Pleasure iii. Intellectual Pleasure iv. Spiritual Pleasure Read Here A Simple Article By Gill Locks, That is Neither Involved Nor Complicated One 3. Mill wrote an Essay on "Utilitarianism" in which he compared the relatives strengths. He gives an example of a person reading a Book. He is offered a chance of making sex by another person. Now there are following two possibilities: a. If the person reading the book is an ordinary type of man, he will give up the reading and will resort to the option of sex-making. b. If the person is an Extraordinary one, he may not give up reading for the sake of making sex. See Here What the Sage Mill Says - The Originator of All This Discussion
WHICH IS GREATEST PLEASURE - SEXUAL,INTELLECTUAL OR SPIRITUAL PLEASURE?In his post on “Whether Bodily and Sensible Pleasures are Greater than Spiritual and Intellectual Pleasures?”, Saint Thomas Aquinas has proved very scientifically and objectively that intellectual pleasures are greater than sensual pleasures. [caption id="attachment_2556" align="aligncenter" width="207"] Practical Approach To Greatest Pleasure[/caption] He states that most people have the opinion that sensual pleasures are more tangible as against intellectual pleasures. They are almost illusive and can only be enjoyed by feeling of Security and Fulfillment of their mental faculties. In this discussion Intellectual Pleasures are compared with Sensual Pleasure as against comparing Spiritual Pleasures with Sexual Pleasure. While analyzing such a ticklish and subtle topic he maintains his sober and moderate approach.
His first rebuttal is by following two quotations:1. "How sweet are Thy words to my palate; more than honey to my mouth!"(Ps.118:103). 2. "the greatest pleasure is derived from the operation of wisdom." A quotation by Philosopher says (Ethic. x, 7). [caption id="attachment_2551" align="aligncenter" width="263"] Mindgasm is Also A Pointer to Greatest Pleasure[/caption]
ANATOMY OF GREATEST PLEASURESaint Thomas Aquinas has described the mechanism of drawing pleasure in following three parts in his own words: i. the good which is brought into conjunction, [ Type of Pleasure ] ii. that to which it is conjoined, [ Who gets the Pleasure ] iii. and the conjunction itself. [ Provider of the Pleasure ] [caption id="attachment_2561" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Subtleties and Niceties are the Essence of Greatest Pleasure[/caption] He states that spiritual good is both greater and more loved one than bodily good as shown by the following indicators: 1. Humans avoid even the greatest physical enjoyment at the risk of their honor which is an intellectual good. 2. Intellectual faculty is more knowing than the sensual faculty. 3.Conjunction is more intimate, more perfect and more firm. More intimate, because the senses stop at the outward accidents of a thing, whereas the intellect penetrates to the essence; for the object of the intellect is "what a thing is." [caption id="attachment_2567" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Intellectualism is Not Knowing Things But Taking Greatest Pleasure in them[/caption] 4. Conjunction of the sensible to the sense implies movement, which is an imperfect act: bodily pleasures are not visible as a whole. Movement is necessary condition of bodily pleasures. If one part is visible the other part is out of sight as can be seen in pleasures of eating and sex.On the other hand spiritual pleasures can be perceived all at once. 5. Spiritual pleasures are more stable because they are not corruptible. Whereas components of physical pleasures are corruptible. That is why bodily pleasures are not firm and stable.
Opponents of his Proposition raised the following three objections:[caption id="attachment_2553" align="aligncenter" width="259"] Pinning Hopes with God is Also Greatest Pleasure[/caption] 1. Majority of people seek physical pleasures as against intellectual pleasures which proves that bodily pleasures are greater than spiritual pleasures. 2. As we say actions speak louder than words so also bodily pleasures produce great results in ones physique and mind, therefore bodily pleasures are greater. 3. Bodily pleasures need to be kept under control but no such need arises in case of spiritual pleasures. It proves that bodily pleasures are stronger than intellectual or spiritual Pleasures.
Reply to Objection[caption id="attachment_2554" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Blissnosis Presents Spiritualism as Greatest Pleasure[/caption] 1. The means for enjoying Bodily pleasures are quite common. Also, they are used as remedies for melancholy. That is why majority of the people resort to them. But candidates for the spiritual pleasures are only the few righteous and pious. 2. Physical gains or changes can be had only through physical exercise of bodily pleasures. 3. Bodily pleasures are enacted in open space and are controlled by mental faculty. But all the characters of spiritual pleasures are in one place i.e. in the mind. That is why they are sober and moderate. [caption id="attachment_2559" align="aligncenter" width="275"] Any Greatest Pleasure is Meaningless Without Concern for Humanity[/caption] Read Complete Article By Saint Summa Aquinas Here
Buy Pleasure Equipment at eBayStores of eBay Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay Stores Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay PATTON PUZZLE PLEASURES Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay Pleasure Equipment and Aids Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay Pleasure State Cartolina Womens Thong Tango Red Extra Small 10765 #32L258 Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay Penis Enhancement Sex Aid Pills Enlargement Growth Volume Sex Drive Orgasm Buy Pleasure Equipment on eBay
TRUE DREAMS ARE BIG INDICATORS OF GREATEST PLEASUREAs Prophet Mohammad said "True Dreams are one fortieth (1/40) of Prophet-hood." When we have true dreams we can reassure ourselves that a Link has been Established between The Creator (God: The Omnipotent and Omniscient) on the one hand and Ourselves on the other. And that, of our having anything even beyond the stretch of imagination, may it be valueless (having a Price which can not be Paid), is Not Beyond Possibility. [caption id="attachment_2565" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Neurostorm and Greatest Pleasure[/caption]
ONE WHO IS SPIRITUALLY BLIND IN THIS WORLD WILL ALSO BE BLIND IN THE HEAVENGreatest happiness is worth struggling for it. A person blind in this life will also be blind in the hereafter. Here blindness means spiritual blindness. Knowledge and moral consciousness is Every thing.Belief in a Creator. Belief in the Right and wrong. Belief in the Day of Resurrection and Cross-examination are Musts for Having Greatest Pleasure in Heaven after Death. Read the Article on Greatest Pleasure Read the Article on What are the Greatest Pleasure Read the Article on 30 Most Satisfying Simple Pleasures of Life Read the Article on Greatest Pleasure is Doing what People say you can not do Go to the top homepage
- No Topics
Monotheists Versus Atheists
Monotheists Versus TheistsMonotheism is the Real Theism. Atheism is a Reaction Against Faulty Theism. No Muslim can be an Atheist.Partnership with Allah is an Unpardonable Sin ?
MONOTHEISM IS THE REAL THEISMIn my teens after school I would assist my father at his shop. On closing the shop at about a while after nightfall, I would accompany him towards home. We would have to traverse a distance of about 2 killo meter. We had to cross the famous Trunk road built by Sher Shah Suri who ousted Humaun, the Second Mughal King. This road ran through our city. Before crossing the road there was a sparsely populated area. There was an uninhabited building midway the shop and the road. Whenever a rain overtook us we would take shelter in Outward verandah of that building. Reason for this long prologue is “the Writings in Urdu Language on the Façade of the Building”. The writing follows in Urdu Text: “ALLAH TAALAH KEHNE MEI BARRI BARAKAAT HEIN” Meaning: Speaking Allah with a Suffix 'Tallah' ( Meaning: Unparalelled Stateliness) Entail Great Blessings [caption id="attachment_1884" align="aligncenter" width="132"] Monotheism is the Most Logical Theism[/caption]
MONOTHEISM IS THE REAL THEISM - ATHEISM IS REACTION AGAINST DEFECTIVE THEISMJews believe in Theism but Christians believe in Trinity that is a Serious violation of Monotheism. That is why Most of the Atheists have sprung from Christianity. As their intellect was not satisfied by the Exorbitant Anti-Logic Symptoms of Trinity. Newton was harbinger in this trend of severing from the Trinity. At present majority of Christians don't believe in Trinity. With no comfortable hospitality in Trinity, they are turning apostate, agnostics and atheists. Islamic Monotheism was initiated through an act of Gabriel. Prophet Mohammad would go Cave Hira for rigorous prayers for years.One day Gabriel appeared with a message from God. "Read" was the first command conveyed to the Prophet.Read Complete detail here About Gabriel i.e. Holy Spirit
THE REAL MEATRead more About the Beauty and Love of God Here: Is God Hot?
NO MUSLIM TURNED INTO AN ATHEISTThere is very strong theism in Islam. That is why No Muslim has ever dared to turn into an Atheist. Salmon Rushdie who professes to be a Liberal Muslim has not turned Atheist. You may call him an apostate or agnostic but you can not name him as An Atheist. Einstein, a Scientist of the First Order, t was a Theist
ARRANGEMENTS OF A MONOTHEISTIC GOD FOR THE GUIDANCE OF HUMANS“Al-Bayyinah - A Manifest Principle and Alqayyimah - An Everlasting Teaching” is the Topic in a Book Titled ” Revelation, Rationality, Knowledge and Truth” by Mirza Tahir Ahmad Here is the mention of two fundamental principles of theism or Monotheism according to the author of the above book: (A) Al-Bayyinah(A Manifest Principle): It relates to the aura about the all the prophets of God. This aura instills them with a magnetism that enables them show supernatural character. (B) Alqayyimah (An Everlasting Teaching): It relates to persistence of above-mentioned in the case of every prophet one after the other.
LOGICAL JUSTIFICATION OF MONOTHEISMThe argument won by monotheism against polytheism is on the administrative basis. The number of top most controller of a system should be one (Singular) otherwise there will be a possibility of disruption, chaos and anarchy as a result of a disagreement among the top hierarchy. This Analogy becomes all the more applicable in the case of a universe created 15 billion years ago and likely to continue for 20 billion years more. Buy All the Categories of Books on Monotheism at eBay
BENEFITS OF MONOTHEISMThe greatest enjoyment of Humans is sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. A man always has a very much idealized woman on his mind. He leaves no stone unturned to get a woman after his heart. So also is the case with the Women who spare none to marry a man who is muscular to the optimum level and have all the manly qualities that femininity of a female would have desired. Humans' imagination has constructive power. A scene any type i.e. a landscape, a house on fire, a drowning ship , can be easily visualized (constructed). The more will be the power of imagination in the case of visualizing an image of a beautiful woman or a handsome man.
MONOTHEISM IMPLIES A SINGLE GOD
MOST FRIENDLY POLARIZATION - BENEFITS OF MONOTHEISMEmphasis on Singleness of God knows no bound in Islam.In Islam, Ascribing partnership with God is greatest sin that is unpardonable. God has got no spouse. Existence of a spouse for God is unquestionable. This is most sharp and overwhelming difference between a Creature and Creator. The Theory of Trinity prevalent in Christians is considered most faulty and misleading for a Human who is seeking real faith.It is rather an outright blunder on the part of its inventors. Believe it or not but keep in mind the possibility of fallacies in human society e.g. the fallacy about the flatness of Earth held sway for centuries so much as the scientist who demonstrated its falsification was hanged.
All THINGS HAVE PAIRS EXCEPT GODAll living beings exist in pairs. They have spouses. All animal, sea life, birds, insects even trees and flowers also have pairs.
GOD'S EXISTENCE WITHOUT A SPOUSE IS HIS GREATEST ATTRIBUTE THAT IS CALLED "TOHEED " IN ISLAM1.Know the Answer to the Question: Is God Hot? 2. Know About Gabriel i.e. Holy Spirit. Go to the top homepage
- No Topics
Why People Turn Atheists?
SUMMARY OF THE PAGEPart I: Causes and Nature of Atheism 1. Why People Turn Atheists? 2. Atheists Coming From Different Backgrounds Part-II: Debate: Theism Versus Atheism 3. Debate On Creationists Versus Evolutionists 4. Seven Main Categories and 17 Subcategories of Atheists by Luke Muehlhauser at Commonsenceatheism.com 5. Defining Terminology Before Conducting a Debate on Creationism vs. Evolutionism by Dr.John N.Moore 6. Surprising Similarities Between Creation & Evolution by John UpChurch 7. Atheism Is An Expression Of Anger Against Faulty Theism Part-III: Why It is Difficult to Understand God? 8. Why God is So Difficult to Understand 9. How to Understand God 10. Having Full View of An Exceptionally Big Thing Part-IV: Monotheism 11. Scientific Proof Of Monotheism 12. Culmination Of Monotheism through Prophet Mohammad Leaves No Room For Atheism 13. Why Sacrifice Benefits Of Monotheism For The Fault Of Others Part-V:If Faint Heart can Never Win a Fair Lady,What About God? 14. God The Sweetest Of Heart 15. A Saint Uses the word:"Yaar" meaning Buddy or Chum, for God 16. The Story of Rabia Basry - The Female Muslim Saint Part-VI:Comparative Cost And Control of Theism Versus Atheism 17. Cost of Theism Versus Cost of Atheism 18. Control of Theism Versus Control of Atheism Part-VII:Distinctiveness Of Islamic Concept of God - "Allah" 19. Distinctiveness Of Islamic Concept of God - "Allah" 20. (A) Four Fundamental Names Of Allah 21. (B) Strange Facts and Strange Instructions Of Allah For Humans 22. (C) What Are Humans According To Allah Part-VIII:Switching Between Theism and Atheism 23. Switching Between Atheism and Theism Part-IX:Humans Lead A Compromised Existence 24. Humans Lead A Compromised Existence Part-X: Explanation of Pain and Problems in Human Life 25. How To Explain Pain and Problems in Human Life Part-XI:Glory of Monotheism is The Glorification of Humanity 26. I Am A Monotheist But I Believe that A Consciousness Atheist May Be Better Candidate For Heaventhan a Consciousness-less Theist 27. Link With Abraham’s Trial 28. Quintessence of Monotheism is Mostly Missed - See the Three Stages Spiritual Enhancement 29. Attractions Of Monotheism 30. Most Comprehensive Philosophy of Monotheism 31. A Monotheist Within the Heart of An Atheist 32. Status of An Abd is Greater Than the Status of A Prophet Part-XII: Faulty Approaches of Atheists 33. Atheists Subtract Afterlife of Humans From Their Observation 34. Atheists Too Much Assume About Themselves But Do Belittle The Life After Death 35. Atheists Too Much of Logical Beings at the Risk of Being Imaginative Being That are on the Slope To Creativity Part-XIII: Human Consciousness is Very Opportunistic 36. Faith is An Inter-Relationship of An Individual's Internal and External Worlds 37. Human Consciousness is Very Opportunistic and Create Opportunities for Self-Growth Part-XIV: Bits of Knowledge Leading to Greatest Conclusions 38. Using Some Strategical Points of Knowledge For Drawing The Greatest Conclusion of All Part-XV: Replying To the Criticism From Famous Atheists 39. How Richard Dawkins’ Views Zeus and Apollo Part-XVI: Heart is the Second Mind 40. No Mention of Mind in Holy Quran - All the Thinking is Attributed Heart 41. Reason is Blind Without Revelation As Its Carier Part- XVII: Role of Hypocrisy in Atheism and Monotheism 42. Role of Hypocrisy in Atheism and Monotheism Part-XVIII: Sacrifice is In commensurate with the Hopes 43. Sacrifice is In commensurate with the Hopes That One Harbors in The Life After Death Part-XIX: Link Between Self-awareness and God-Awareness 44. Link Between Self-Realization and God-Realization 45. Rapport with God is The Ultimate Purpose of Human Existence Part-XX: What is The Golden Mean 46.What is The Golden Mean Part-XXI:Greatest Argument Against Atheism 47.A Monotheist Dies With Great Hopes But An Atheist Dies With No Hopes
Here Begins the ContentPart I: Causes and Nature of Atheism Why People Turn Atheists? Reason of Atheism, Strength of Theism,Theistic Alternative of Atheism have been Explored at Length Coupled with Lasting Solution.Theism is admittance of Existence of God. While Atheism means non-admittance. Both activities are in active state. But between the Two Camps there lies a Layer of a Milder genre of both. Which may be called an Atheistic Theism OR Theistic Atheism. Active Theism implies to fulfill some requirements. Which can be of two kinds: (i) External:Social Pursuits. (ii) Internal: Liturgical pursuits. While there is no such activities on the part of Atheists. There social activities may be comprising of the following pursuits:(i) Philanthropic(ii) Attending Parties for Pleasure Seeking.
1. Atheists From ChristianityMost of the Atheists are Ex-Christians. They have lost interest in Christianity. Because It is based on Trinity Theory. Which is not of God's making. Trinity-god was designed in the year 325 A.D. in a secret meeting of Church. Persons having authority and superiority decided that Both: Human and Godly Attributes should be associated with the Lord i.e."chiefly for the reason that otherwise the papal sway could not be maintained" Read the full story here Read About the Detail that trinity-god was fabricated Further Confirmation about the Fact that trinity-god was designed See another Post entitled: "Revolt Against Trinity" of this Blog [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"] Photo by strijdklaar47 [/caption]
2. Atheists From JudaismMoses injected strong Monotheism into the genes of Jews. Therefore it is impossible that a thoroughly bred Jew may become an Atheist.
3. Atheists From HinduismHinduism is interwoven with mythological elements. Hinduism preaches transmigration of human beings i.e. on expiry on a human being on this planet its soul is housed in vassal e.g. Dog, snake, cow, an angel and god, according to the good or bad conduct of the deceased.
4. Atheists From IslamA thoroughly bred and groomed person in Islamic can not possibly be converted to atheism.
5. Atheists From BhudismBuddhism is widely regarded as an atheistic religion. Buddhist scriptures either do not promote or actively reject the existence of a creator god, the existence of "lesser" gods who are the source of morality, and that humans owe any duties to any gods. At the same time, though, these scriptures accept the existence of supernatural beings which might be described as gods. Some Buddhists today believe in the existence of such beings and are theists. Others dismiss these beings and are atheists. Since there is nothing about Buddhism which requires belief in gods, atheism in Buddhism is easy to maintain.
6. Atheists From Confuciusism and TaoismOn a functional level, at least, both Confucianism and Taoism can be considered atheistic. Neither is founded on faith in a creator god like Christianity and Islam are. Neither promote the existence of such a god, either. Confucian texts describe a "Heaven" which is a transcendent, personal power of some sort. Whether this qualifies as a personal deity or not is a subject of debate, but it seems at least possible for a person to follow Confucian teachings and be an atheist. Basically the same issue exists for Taoism: belief in some deity may be included, but may not be absolutely required.
7. Atheists from JainismFor Jains, every soul or spiritual being is worthy of the exact same praise. Because of this, Jains do not worship any "higher" spiritual beings like gods nor do they worship or pay homage to any idols. Jains believe that the universe has always existed and will always exist, so there is no need for any sort of creator god. None of this means that no spiritual beings exist which might be called "gods," however, and thus a Jain might believe in beings which might be considered gods and therefore technically be a theist. From a Western religious perspective, though, they'd all be atheists.
8. Atheists From Minor ReligionNot unlike Christianity on account of absence of some consistent ideological foothold, the followers of minor religions browbeaten by the might of science in the modern world turn their back to their ancestral religion and consequently profess atheism. Read the Complete Article Entitled: Are There Any Atheistic Religions Part-II: Debate: Theism Versus Atheism
4. Seven Main Categories and 17 Subcategories of Atheists by Luke Muehlhauser at Commonsenceatheism.com
1. Difference in KnowledgeA gnostic atheist not only believes there are no gods, he also claims to know there are no gods. An agnostic atheist doesn’t believe in gods, but doesn’t claim to know there are no gods.
2 . Difference in AffirmationA negative atheist merely lacks a belief in gods. He is also called a weak atheist or an implicit atheist. A positive atheist not only lacks a belief in gods, but also affirms that no gods exist. He is also called a strong atheist or an explicit atheist.
3. Difference in ScopeA broad atheist denies the existence of all gods: Zeus, Thor, Yahweh, Shiva, and so on. A narrow atheist denies the existence of the traditional Western omni-God who is all-good, all-knowing, and all-powerful.
4. Difference in the Assessed Rationality of TheismAn unfriendly atheist believes no one is justified in believing that gods exist. An indifferent atheist doesn’t have a belief on whether or not others are justified in believing that gods exist. A friendly atheist believes that some theists are justified in believing that gods exist.
5. Difference in OpennessV. Difference in Openness A closet atheist has not yet revealed his disbelief to most people. An open atheist has revealed his disbelief to most people.
6. Difference in ActionA passive atheist doesn’t believe in god but doesn’t try to influence the world in favor of atheism. An evangelical atheist tries to persuade others to give up theistic belief. An active atheist labors on behalf of causes that specifically benefit atheists (but not necessarilyjust atheists). For example, he strives against discrimination toward atheists, or he strives in favor of separation of church and state. A militant atheist uses violence to promote atheism or destroy religion. (Often, the term “militant atheist” is misapplied to non-violent evangelical atheists like Richard Dawkins. But to preserve the parallel with the “militant Christian” who bombs abortion clinics or the “militant Muslim” suicide bomber, I prefer the definition of “militant atheist” that assumes acts of violence.)
7. Difference in ReligiosityA religious atheist practices religion but does not believe in gods. A non-religious atheist does not practice religion. Of course, there are many more “kinds” of atheism than this, for one may be a Republican atheist or a Democratic atheist, a short atheist or a tall atheist, a Caucasian atheist or an Hispanic atheist, a foundationalist atheist or a coherentist atheist, an enchanted atheist or a disenchanted atheist. Read here the complete Article
5. Defining Terminology Before Conducting a Debate on Creationism vs. Evolutionism by Dr.John N.MooreIn the creation/evolution controversy, much of the dispute would become clearer if writers would carefully provide readers/listeners with precise definitions of terminology. <> Careful, Clear Definitions Might Help To Resolve The Issue For Some People. For instance, take the word science. It is often employed sloppily, especially when its methods, procedures, and practices of inquiry are not carefully followed.
1. SciencOperational science is measurable, quantitative, mechanical, and correctable. I would submit that a better definition of science should state that it is
“a body of knowledge obtained by using our senses in the present, especially observation.”
2. Creation-Science3. Evolution In addition, though most people, including scientists, consider the biblical teaching of origins to be religious and consider evolutionary ideas scientific, we should challenge such a view.
4. Evolution Versus EvolutionismIn the secular media, for instance, the debate is often described as “creationism vs. evolution,” as if the “ism” should not apply to “evolution.” This is not accurate, because believing in evolution, like believing in creation, requires acceptance of a certain presuppositional dogma and requires placing one’s faith in a story about the unrepeatable past. See Science or the Bible?
5. ReligionAlso, the term “religion” must be defined clearly. While beliefs and worship practices, procedures, and conduct are involved in religion, any belief system that purports to be a total explanation of reality is more-or-less religion. Thus, insofar as it is an attempt to explain why the world is the way it is, held to with ardor and faith, Darwinian evolution can thus be considered religion.
6.Using the Word “ Evolution” Without a Qualifying AdjectiveMany writers and lecturers who accept the evolutionary point of view sloppily use the term “evolution” to describe any change or development without any qualifying adjective.
7. Vertical Chanbe Versus Horizontal ChangeSuch qualification, though, must be included to indicate the degree of change involved. Authors should be more precise when they—using a qualification—inform the reader of any assumed vertical change (when one kind of living thing is changed into another kind, as Darwinian evolutionists believe has happened regularly throughout life’s history, yet has not been shown). This would be distinguished clearly from horizontal change. The degree of change (i.e., the qualification) involves variability within a kind of organism (such as that caused through artificial breeding and that has come about as a result of processes such as natural selection and mutation). Hence, this horizontal change would be no more than variation within the kind or form of an organism, which biblical creationists accept (God created animals “after their kind” according to Genesis 1). The best qualification—one that gives a more precise definition of “evolution” in the Darwinian “vertical” sense—is molecules to man, i.e., molecules-to-man evolution or some such expression (such as fish-to-philosopher, goo-to-you, etc.).
8. Theory Versus HypothesisFurthermore, in the creation/evolution debate, there should be a clear contrast between the terms “hypothesis” and “theory.” 1. The former term should be reserved for any proposed explanation that can be investigated with testable and observable scientific practice. 2. In contrast, the term “theory” should only be used to describe a well tested, widely supported, longstanding hypothesis. Lack of precision occurs when evolutionists apply “theory” to an unsubstantiated hypothesis.
9. Measurement Versus EstimateToo often “measurement” is used when the term “estimate” would be more accurate. Certainly scientists can attempt to estimate the age of the universe, the age of the earth, or the age of a rock, but they cannot directly measure the age. In each of these instances, careful scientists are limited to stating that these are estimates only because such ages rely on various by-faith assumptions about the unobservable, unrepeatable past. Therefore, “dates” of rocks are only estimates. The age of a rock layer is only an estimate, since in most cases, no scientist was present to observe directly or indirectly when rock layers, or any rock, formed. Their estimates are susceptible to any a priori view that a person holds. Indeed, no scientist alive today was present when life appeared on this planet. In fact, there has never been a truly scientific study of the origin of life on earth—nor can there ever be any operational scientific study of the first life on the earth given present technology.
1.Creationists and Evolutionists Agree That They Don’t Have All the AnswersThe Bible gets it right when it does talk about science, but science really isn’t the main focus—Jesus is. God tells us that He created and that He flooded the earth, but there are few, precious details about the how of it all. We’d love to have a detailed schematic of the Flood’s inner workings, for example, but it’s not there.
2.Creationists and Evolutionists Agree That The Apes and Humans Share a LotEvolutionists love the great apes. They point to them as our “closest living ancestor” because of all their similarities with us.
We need to depend on the one eternal absolute source of truth and understanding in the universe—our creator.We like them too, and we agree to a part of their description. The great apes are “close” in the sense that they do share quite a few traits with good ol’ Homo sapiens. They have hands with five fingers, including an opposable thumb. Their basic body layout comes pretty close to ours. Their brains have the capacity to learn simple communication skills through sign language or other nonverbal methods. Even their DNA shares many parallels to the DNA in our cells.
why are apes so similar to us? perhaps they remind us that physical qualities aren’t what make us truly unique.
3. Creationists and Evolutionists Agree That There Is Order to the Fossil RecordSome illustrations play tricks on your eyes because they seem to be pictures of two things at once. Is it a duck or a rabbit? A young woman or an old woman? Both images pop out depending on where you focus. It’s exactly the same thing with the order in the fossil record. How? Dig in with me here. The fossil record consists of billions of remains from animals and plants that have turned to stone. They’re piled up all over the world in layer upon layer of mud, sand, and other sediments hardened to rock. What’s really interesting here is that there’s a general order to the fossils.
4.Creationists and Evolutionists Agree That Earth Was One Big ContinentIf you’ve ever looked at the eastern coast of South America on a map, you’ve probably noticed that it looks like a good fit with the west coast of Africa. They look like puzzle pieces that the obsessive-compulsive side of us wants to put back together.
5. Creationists and Evolutionists Agree That Natural Selection Really HappensDo you remember how I said that creationists and evolutionists agree on the raw facts, but not what those facts mean? Well, here’s one area where that comes into play—natural selection. Wasn’t that Darwin’s magnum opus? If we agree to natural selection, don’t we have to agree to everything else he said, too? Not even close. You see, there are facts, and then there are interpretations of those facts. The interpretation part is where things can get sticky.
Animals change over time, but these genetic changes aren't the same as evolution. Natural selection works only on what’s already there.Read the Complete Article Here Photo by strijdklaar47 [/caption] iv. When a Son is irresponsible, a bad character, and loser, his relationship with his father is estranged. And the Father publishes an announcement in three newspapers that he is disowning Mr.XXX on account of his misconduct. And that he will not be responsible for any of his action or omission. Anger of Atheists is just like this, they have disowned God. They feel as if God has not delivered according to their Expectations
Buy Books on Theism at eBayNEW Nature; The Utility Of Religion; And Theism... BOOK (Paperback / softback) NEW Nature; The Utility Of Religion; And Theism... BOOK (Paperback / softback) Scientific Theism by Francis Ellingwood Abbot Book Scientific Theism by Francis Ellingwood Abbot Book Selection From The Literature of Theism Book (hardback) https://www.ebay.com.au/p/selection-from-the-literature-of-theism-book-hardback/1510271663?_trksid=p2047675.l2644">Selection From The Literature of Theism Book (hardback) Contemporary Theology and Theism by Wenley Robert Mark –paperback Contemporary Theology and Theism by Wenley Robert Mark –paperback NEW Theism and Humanism : The Book that Influenced C. S. Lewis NEW Theism and Humanism : The Book that Influenced C. S. Lewis Theism and Humanism Balfour Philosophy Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330837696 Theism and Humanism Balfour Philosophy Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330837696 Theism and Humanism Balfour Philosophy Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330837696 Theism and Humanism Balfour Philosophy Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330837696 Theism Charles Voysey Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330411483 Theism Charles Voysey Forgotten Books Paperback 9781330411483 theism 2 theism 2 religion book Hebrew religion book Hebrew
1. electromagnetismElectromagnetism can be observed in daily life experience. For instance, lighting is a natural phenomenon.
2. weak nuclear force,Weak nuclear force is manifested in radioactivity, which is used to cure cancer.
3. strong nuclear forceStrong nuclear force, on the other hand, is responsible for keeping the nucleus (protons and neutron) together.
4. GravityWhereas, the gravity is observed in everyday life, for example, the planets of solar system rotate around the sun due to gravity. Read Here About the Four Fundamental Forces of Nature That Ultimately are Proved to be One Basic Force. This shows that Most Fundamental Fact Immanent in the Universe is One Which is A Monotheistic God i.e. Allah. Read About the Life of Dr.Abdus Salam See here, when, in 1979, Salam was awarded the 1979: Nobel Prize in Physics, along with Glashow and Weinberg, For their contributions to the theory of the unified weak and electromagnetic interaction between elementary particles, including, inter alia, the prediction of the weak neutral current.
Unification Of All the Four Forces Ensued
Einstein thought for his whole life that quantum mechanics is indeed incomplete, but so many tests of it have by now been made that physicists are instead trying to generalise Einstein's theory. The remarkable success with the Standard Model has also shown that the idea of unification of the forces is a valid one. Why are there four different forces or are they really different? They do indeed, show up as different forces in the experiments we do, but the Standard Model shows that the electromagnetic and the weak forces are unified for energies above 100 GeV. Similarly the model shows that also the strong force seemingly so different unifies with the other one at energies above 1015GeV.Can the gravitational one be fit into this scheme? It can be shown that at energies of the order of 1019 GeV the gravity force will be as strong as the other ones, so there should be a unification of all the forces at least at that energy, which is an energy so unbelievably high that it has only occurred in our universe at a time 10-42 s after the Big Bang.Read here the complete article Regarding Unification Of All the Four Forces [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="357"] Photo by Cult (-E!) [/caption]
Buy Books on Atheism at eBayThe Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its Scientific Pretensions The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its Scientific Pretensions Atheism: The Case Against God (The Skeptics Books Atheism: The Case Against God (The Skeptics Books Lot 10 Books Atheism Aeheist's Guide To Reality Jesus Myth Does God Exist.. Lot 10 Books Atheism Aeheist's Guide To Reality Jesus Myth Does God Exist.. Atheism Atheism I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist's Eyes I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist's Eyes I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist's Eyes Audible I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist's Eyes Audible Modern Atheism or The Heavenly Father 9781113830951 by Ernest Naville Book Modern Atheism or The Heavenly Father 9781113830951 by Ernest Naville Book">Modern Atheism or The Heavenly Father 9781113830951 by Ernest Naville Book
Quotations From Holy Quran Regarding Allah, The Monotheist God
1. 112. MONOTHEISM (al-Ikhlas)In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful 1. Say, “He is Allah, the One. 2. Allah, the Absolute. 3. He begets not, nor was He begotten. 4. And there is nothing comparable to Him.”
2. The Throne Verse255. Allah! There is no god except He, the Liv-ing, the Everlasting. Neither slumber over-takes Him, nor sleep. To Him belongs every-thing in the heavens and everything on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is be-fore them, and what is behind them; and they cannot grasp any of His knowledge, except as He wills. His Throne extends over the heav-ens and the earth, and their preservation does not burden Him. He is the Most High, the Great.
3. Last Three Verses of 36-Yasin77. Does the human being not consider that We created him from a seed? Yet he becomes a fierce adversary. 78. And he produces arguments against Us, and he forgets his own creation. He says, “Who will revive the bones when they have decayed?” 79. Say, “He who initiated them in the first in-stance will revive them. He has knowledge of every creation.” 80. He who produced fuel for you from the green trees, with which you kindle a fire. 81. Is not He who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like of them? Cer-tainly. He is the Supreme All-Knowing Crea-tor. 82. His command, when He wills a thing, is to say to it, “Be,” and it comes to be. 83. So glory be to Him in whose hand is the dominion of everything, and to Him you will
4. First Five Verses of 57. IRON (al-Hadid`)In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful 1. Glorifying Allah is everything in the heav-ens and the earth. He is the Almighty, the Wise. 2. To Him belongs the kingdom of the heav-ens and the earth. He gives life and causes death, and He has power over all things. 3. He is the First and the Last, and the Outer and the Inner, and He has knowledge of all things. 4. It is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then settled over the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth, and what comes out of it, and what de-scends from the sky, and what ascends to it. And He is with you wherever you may be. Al-lah is Seeing of everything you do. 5. To Him belongs the kingship of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah all matters are re-ferred. 6. He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night; and He knows what the hearts contains. 7. Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and spend from what He made you inherit. Those among you who believe and give will have a great reward. 8. What is the matter with you that you do not believe in Allah, when the Messenger calls you to believe in your Lord, and He has re-ceived a pledge from you, if you are believers? 9. It is He who sends down upon His servant clear revelations, to bring you out of darkness into the light. Allah is Gentle towards you, Most Compassionate. 10. And why is it that you do not spend in the cause of Allah, when to Allah belongs the in-heritance of the heavens and the earth? Not equal among you are those who contributed before the conquest, and fought. Those are
5. 67- Almalik67. SOVEREIGNTY (al-Mulk) In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful 1. Blessed is He in whose hand is the sover-eignty, and Who has power over everything. 2. He who created death and life—to test you—as to which of you is better in conduct. He is the Almighty, the Forgiving. 3. He who created seven heavens in layers. You see no discrepancy in the creation of the Compassionate. Look again. Can you see any cracks? 4. Then look again, and again, and your sight will return to you dazzled and exhausted.
6. Last Three Verses of Al-Hashar (Mobilization)19. And do not be like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. These are the sinners. 20. Not equal are the inhabitants of the Fire and the inhabitants of Paradise. It is the in-habitants of Paradise who are the winners. 21. Had We sent this Quran down on a moun-tain, you would have seen it trembling, crum-bling in awe of Allah. These parables We cite for the people, so that they may reflect. 22. He is Allah. There is no god but He, the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful. 23. He is Allah; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to Allah, beyond what they associate. 24. He is Allah; the Creator, the Maker, the De-signer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glo-rifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.
Last Ten Verses of the Event - Al-Naba (31. But for the righteous there is triumph. 32. Gardens and vineyards. 33. And splendid spouses, well matched. 34. And delicious drinks. 35. They will hear therein neither gossip, nor lies. 36. A reward from your Lord, a fitting gift. 37. Lord of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them—The Most Merciful—none can argue with Him. 38. On the Day when the Spirit and the angels stand in row. They will not speak, unless it be one permitted by the Most Merciful, and he will say what is right. 39. That is the Day of Reality. So whoever wills, let him take a way back to his Lord. 40. We have warned you of a near punish-ment—the Day when a person will observe Here is Translation of Holy Quran
A Human can Develop Love with only A Real God. No Love can be Lost with Dummy, artificial and obsolete gods.The Only original God is presented in Quran which loves and can be loved heartily.
1. Believing Theism In CongregationPropaganda is the greatest ingredient in the vision of God announced on Loudspeakers, TV Channels or speeches of a demagogue. This suits only the ruling corrie. That is why there are splinter groups in the religious ruling hierarchy.
2. Believing Theism Individually.It is but natural, that every individuals version of God may be different from the Others. But God is not visible. And Everybody has to visualize God. Though they have a model or sample of God in Scripture, their visionary god may be different in attributive details suiting to that individual. This is in keeping with the principle: 'God responds to an Individual as He is perceived or visualized by that very individual' stated by Prophet Mohammad. Part-V:If Faint Heart can Never Win a Fair Lady, What About God?
He wants to be Loved. His love is not selfish but totally selfless. His love is all for Granting. "Who recognizes ones Self, Recognizes Allah" - Holy Quran. Here is the key. We love God for our own sake.
1. Rab (Developer)Rab means Developer i.e. developing an entity from lower grade to higher and higher grade.
2. RehmanRehman means One who has provided every necessary thing even before the birth of a baby.
3. RaheemOn who created the functionality Labor by Humans. That does not waste any true labor done by a human.
4. Malik-e-YoumiddinMalik-e-Youmiddin means One who will reconcile All Things on the Day of Resurrection.
1. Strange Facts About AllahAllah is Nearer to a Human than his Life-Vein. Allah is between a Human's Heart and Self. Nearness to Allah is Heaven and The More one is Distant from Allah The Higher degree of Hell, he is suffering from. God is what one perceives of him. God is not Selfish But He has His Interests. His first and Foremost Interests are: Beauty(Spiritual/moral beauty of course). Love.
2. Strange Instructions of Allah(i) Color yourself in the colors of Allah". I once mentioned this before a senior student of religious classes, he said "Yes Allah wants humans to become small gods." Humor apart, this is not a joke. (ii) "Die Before Your Death" i.e. Labor hard for Seeking the Love of God Through His Perfect Obedience (iii) Jalal-u-ddin Roomi, The oriental Sufi, the most read in occidental zones, said: Human Heart is more precious than the Whole Universe
23. Switching Atheism/Theism is One’s Perception Of Knowledge Placing Themselves in the Superior Position with Respecto of Rest of the UniverseAtheists are on the standpoint that they are more knowledgeable than Rest of the World and all the Prophets put together. They see the universe as a dead carcass. In this way, they put themselves in the Place of God.
1. Key to the Problem
2. Borderline Between Theism and AtheismPart-IX:Humans Lead A Compromised Existence
Human Have Existence That is Dependent On Help
(ii) Ultimate Aim of a Human is Having Impression of Allah on His/Her Self which is possible only When A Human Pulverize the rocks of Immoral trends e.g. Jealousy, ill-will, pride etc. in the Land of His Heart to Convert them into Soft Land Enabling the Seed of God's Love Sprout and become Heaven.Part- X: Explanation of Pain and Problems in Human Life
1. Exploring the History of EvolutionWhen we explore the history of Evolution in search of causative factors which gave to sensory Organs as life evolved, we can safely conclude that right from the beginning, there has always been sense of loss and gain.No development of sensory organs could be meaningful without a corresponding of central nervous system and simultaneous evolution of the brain, which could decipher the messages that could decipher the messages transmitted by the sensory organs. The less developed the consciousness, the smaller is the awareness of suffering. Suffering could only be considered as objectionable if it were created as an independent entity with no meaningful role to play in the schemes of things.Thus, in the evolution of our senses, The awareness loss and gains has played an equally essential role like the two wheels of wagon; remove one, and other would also lose its meaning. Environmental variations, struggle for existence, mutations and accidents, have all jointly or severally played their part. Disease,defects and shortcomings all have a role to play in effecting improvement.
2. Setting the Suffering Aside by the Application of A Hypothetical RuleLet try to conceive another scheme in which the element of suffering is set aside by the application of a hypothetical rule: all forms of life must be equally provided with equal share of happiness with equal no portion of suffering at all. We must go back in the history of life;all the way to the very beginning of life and start to build the ladder of evolution anew, rung by rung. But try as we may, we are bound to get stuck at the very first step, the starting point of life. We would not be able to take single step forward because an equal distribution of happiness and total absence of suffering would would eliminate the impetus for evolution.
3. Examining the Same Question with Another PerspectiveLet us examine the same question from yet another perspective: from the viewpoint of an Atheist as well as from the viewpoint of a believer in God. For the atheist, strictly logically speaking there should be no problem to be resolved - There should be no question to be answered. They do not owe their existence out any creator, and no creator is accountable before them if they find any distortion in the random unrolling of creation.For every suffering, every misery, every unequal distribution of happiness, nothing but chance is to be blamed and that realization ends the age-old debate. Chance Chance being the creator, or nature as we may call it, being unconscious, deaf and dumb, blind and chaotic and not be blamed for any flow in what is born out of chaos. The outcome of chance, without a creator, has to be blind and disorderly, without reason, without design, without direction. For those who believe in God, the Creator, there should be no problem either , because they seer enough direction, balance and purpose in creation, to submit to the wisdom of the plan in its totality. An odd thorn jutting out here and there from a most artistically arranged, colorful and fragrant bouquet of flowers will not provide sufficient cause for the rejection of the Bouquet, or will it?
4. Seeing the Things on a Much Wider CanvassOn a much wider canvass, each form of life is either superior or inferior to the form of life below or above it respectively. Throughout the process of evolution our awareness of values has kept changing as they evolved from lower to higher orders. the stages that occur in the upward spiraling course of evolution, when looked down upon from a higher vantage point, appear to be at a disadvantage. The higher forms of life cling dearly to the greater awareness of values which they have gained over millions of years of evolution. Any reversal or loss of such values and faculties would inevitably result in suffering, which by itself is indispensable for the promotion of same values. Consider the state of of worms in comparison to some higher forms of life, and compare yet again the state of those higher forms of life in comparison to the more advanced animal species laced even higher in the ladder of evolution. They all are certainly not equally gifted. The worms that thrive on the product of organic decay and filth could not by any means perceive themselves to be at prairies with the freely roaming wild horses, grazing in prairies on tender grass. Yet they cannot perceive themselves at disadvantage either. Theirs are two and different aspirations -- if the aspirations could be attributed to worms at all! - - - - - yet, if a human child were to be offered to exchange his suffering state of life with that of a happy contented worm, would he not rather die than to accept this option of living the lowly existence of a worm?
5. Bone Cancer and Blood CancerXXX States that Children suffering from Bone Cancer is the Proof that there is No God. Some children die before birth. A percentage is born with disabilities. Disabilities like blindness, dumbness, deafness are manageable disabilities. Disabilities like having only one arm or only one leg or one extra leg or arm are also manage able through amputation. 1. Humans can not rightly calculate, imagine or visualize the Infinity of God. 2. Aborted children are the worse case that can not even see the light. 3. Both All old all children will made young. 4. All blinds we start seeing. All disabled people i.e. dumb, deaf, lame will become fully able-bodied persons.
6. AbortionHuman Embryo within the womb of a Woman are frequently lost in the incidence of Abortion. This is the authority of God to take it up under the following item 'Desire is fulfilled' if the unborn child starts sensing his/her existence or turn it into some non-existent entity. Everything is possible at the hand of God
7. Desire is FulfilledMost serious types of disabilities relates to mind. Two major disabilities are Autism and schizophrenia. Besides these two there are minor disabilities that are troublesome but curable. Then there are disabilities relating to heart. If embryo has started sensing and desiring, then his desired will be fulfilled in the after life. But if the embryo has not started desiring, then its death is not pitiable.
8. By Birth DisabilitiesMany Type of deformities, dislocation of limbs, eyes is a common phenomenon. Occasionally twins are inter-mingled.Legs or arms of one twin is fixed on the other. Some times twins are born with heads, backs or some other parts joined together.
9. After Birth DisabilitiesThrough accidents individual disabilities accrue. The get artificial legs and arms. A new unblemished life is their greatest desire that can only be accomplished in the life hereafter. Part-XI:Glory of Monotheism is The Glorification of Humanity
26. I Am A Monotheist But I Believe that A Conscientious Atheist May Be Better Candidate For Heaven than a Conscienceless TheistThe dogmatic belief that only by registering ones name in certain religion will get him into the heaven is totally falsified. A Christian Believing in Jesus but violating his teachings; a Jew loving Moses to the core his heart but mistreats his fellow beings; a Muslim Believing in the Kalima of Prophet Mohammad rapes a woman, or indulges in drinking and gives a free rein to gamboling and other untoward practices, will not be considered as part of a Muslim Umma at the time of Doomsday i.e. Resurrection.Prophet Mohammad has stated this on numerous occasions Some Detail is given below:
Following Types of Muslims Will Not be Considered Muslims In Actual Practice
1. Seed of Heaven is Present in Every Human
2. If An Inestimably Great Universe can Happen Why Not Another Jump for Full-Blown Prosperity in The Shape of Every Human in the Heaven
1. At two places Abarhams stoppedAt two places, in the Course of Pilgrimage at Mecca, Hajis (Performer of Pilgrimage) hit the Satan with stones. What are these two places? Well Determined, after having received instructions to sacrifice his son through a dream from God, Abraham two times got confused as regards the exact meaning of the Message of God. Just at the idea of slaughtering his own dear son with a knife in his own hand, he faltered on way to the altar i.e. place of slaughtering animals for sacrifice. Thus, twice he faltered on his way to the alter. Thus, stoning of Satan is in commemorating the occasion of faltering and then up-righting himself. 2. Two times Abarham was overwhelmed by the worldly emotions regarding love for his son.
2. When Human Sacrifice Was Legal in Human History1. As if biology is trying to understand and overmaster everything else and defeat it. While he stands Only for One Professor of Biology - Trying to swallow the whole with a tiny mouth.
Part-VII:Link Between Morality and Spiritualism - Three Stages of Spiritual Uplift
1. Monotheism Is The Only Workable OptionMonotheism is the First and Foremost Feeling that comes to one's mind. Not to speak of knowing about the Whole Universe, one does not know about one's own Self. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"] Photo by Karmalize [/caption]
2. Internalization of GodTheism i.e. Allah or God is NOT External to Human Nature But Subtly Internal to Human Nature, Dovetailed to Human Psyche and Ingrained in Human Self.
3. Human Presumptuousness Gets Killed by HumilityAllah wants Humans to wholeheartedly admit Their Dependence on Allah and Seek Help from Him. This is the Crux of Morality: Humility on account of Dependence on Some Absolutely Independent Entity on the one Hand and Thanksgiving to this Entity on the Other.
4. Hardships in Life are For Granting Humans OwnershipIf He had done All spoon-feeding for Humans no Feeling of Ownership would have been Felt by Humans.Human consciousness works in isolation from the Divine Help.That is endlessly operating as an undercurrent. The Recognition of the Presence of this Independence-cum-dependence is a Greatest Piece Knowledge for a Human. 4.This is What God Demands from Us. This is Also the Greatest Crucial Factor that goes a long way in determining Allah's Attitude to A Person.
5. Ultimate Purpose of Human Life is Enjoying the Unlimited Beauty of Allah. As the proverb goes ' A Faint Heart Can Never Win a Fair Lady', Allah too, can not be got free or at a low price. Life, Honor and Property are all sacrificed by God-Lovers to please God. Most obvious examples are demonstrated by Prophets.
1. Layman's Philosophy is Most ConvincingCommon man's Philosophy states that an inferior entity is sacrificed for the sake of Superior ones. For example grass grows on consuming chemicals and minerals present in the soil. Soil negates its entity and takes the form of Plant. In the same manner vegetation in the shapes of fodders,fruits and vegetables are consumed by living beings like cattle and humans and their body-parts are penetrated into by the body-contents of animals and humans. The cattle grown at vegetation are consumed by brutes like Lions, Tigers, Leopards etc. What about humans? See below.
2. Highest Goal of Human Creation is Gained Through Self-NegationHumans negate their selves for achieving self-enhancement.
3. Voluntary Versus Involuntary PatienceSelf-negation is both voluntary and involuntary. Voluntary self-negation exercised through rigorous prayers e.g. fasts and all night prayers. Involuntary self-negation is most difficult. Maintaining patience in the face of all types of onsets of time i.e. your money is stolen, your are beaten by a group and later it turns out that they took you for somebody else. Everyone has his share of chances for testing his patience.Mostly People lose temper. But worldly wise people deal a ticklish situation judiciously.
4. Patience For Worldly Gains Versus Patience For Otherworldly GainsBut the otherworldly wise keep no stone unturned in exercising the highest levels of patience. For example, a saintly man once is attacked with the knife by a robber. Afterwards, the saintly man was not worried about his own injuries. He was worried more about any injury caused to the attacker. He asked the attacker if he was safe and sound?
1. Morality Exists Only in Humans But Not in AnimalsThe Existence of An Absolute Atheist is Impossible.
2. Atheistic MoralityIf an atheist is very hungry.He is also somehow short of resources and can not manage more food. The only alternative for him is starvation. A beggar knock the door and begs food. He will never give the food to the beggar except this act of his kindness is publicized all over the world and earn a title of Most Moral Atheist for him.
3. Monotheistic MoralityAs against the Atheistic Morality which is set against worldly gains, Monotheist Morality is conditioned by the Hopes for Unlimited gains in heaven.
4. Examples of Monotheistic MoralityDuring a war three companions of Prophet Mohammad were lying wounded on the ground. They asked for water. When the water carrier reached the first man to make him drink water, a second wounded solider cried for water. When he reached the second soldier, he heard the cry a third soldier for water. When the carrier reached the third soldier, he had died.When he returned to the second soldier he had also died. Lastly, when he returned to the first soldier he had also died.
1. As Sure as Death - But Atheists Subtract Death and Life After Death from Their ConsiderationDon't believe in Life After Death before you have some Crystal clear evidential report from world of dead. But you must believe the Death.As it proverbial to say 'As Sure As Death'. In all appearances, it seems that Atheists have ignored the existence of death and its consequences e.g. total disappearances of all legacies and fine-tuning efforts done by the dead in his lifetime. If we measure maximum prosperity of a human being as 100 units. One person who has enjoyed full measure of prosperity (100 units) gets killed in a ship wreck and then swallowed by a shark. An other human who enjoyed only a small amount of prosperity (say 10 units) passes away and his funeral prayer is attended in a synagogue, a church or in a mosque. His coffin containing his dead body is carried to the graveyard by a gathering consisting of his friends, his colleagues and companions and fellow human-beings of his locality. Flowers are placed on his grave by his acquaintances. On the other hand the very prosperous atheist is swollen by a shark. No coffin is arranged. No funereal procession is carried out. No funeral prayers are offered. No tomb is built there in the grave yard. No flowers are placed on his graves. That is how death starts making difference. But atheists don't feel concerned what happen about them just after their death not to speak of considering their fates in long run.
1. A Human has No Control Over his BirthHumans are neither born of their own accord nor they die so.
2. A Human Has No Control Over his DeathSome very logical persons commit suicide. Nobody can consider the life of a person who ended his life with a suicide as enviable.
3. Life of a Human between Birth and Death is Only Partially Under Control of an IndividualThe span of life within Birth and death is replete with Errors Omission and Commission. Damages and losses in life are either irretrievable or irreparable. Mostly people die Carrying a sense of loss with them. With a Nostalgic note as an adjunct.
4. Above Three are The Reasons that Must Instill Humility in HumansNo control over ones birth and death makes one feel being processed by some external agency. The natural conclusion of this feeling is humility. But humans have got a unbridled imagination. Having been created after the image of God, have great egos. This imagination gives great boost to their egos. Conditioned thus, humans are prone to assume exorbitantly in favor of their egos. It all happens in total disregard of humble origins of humans. Their dependence on other factor prove that they lead a compromised existence throughout their life.
5. Difference Between Over assuming and Only AssumingHumans can change general pattern of nature. For example if a person feels that brutes like lion, panther, leopards and wolves should not kill cows, deer and goats. To what extent may not be unnerves by the bloodshed
35. Atheists Too Much of Logical Beings at the Risk of Being Imaginative Being That are on the Slope To CreativityAs Nothing is Like God. So also Humans are Unlike Other Creatures. This is Specially true with regards to Human Mind. Therefore Atheists should cease to count humans like other entities. Humans have Imaginative Power that is not found anywhere else. Only Chimpanzee have Some thing that Less that Even a Smattering. Chimpanzee can make discoveries. They can not invent new gadgets. They can not write books. Therefore Atheists should attach Extraordinary Importance to Human mind and in turn Human Imagination. Part-XIII: Human Consciousness is Very Opportunistic for Self-Growth
1. A quarter of thinkers don't believe in Ascent of Christ.They say that Crucifixion of Christ was a failure. That Christ hid in some for three or four days. Medical treatment was provided by his disciples during this period. On the fourth morning they found the Christ missing. Nobody knows where he went. Some sources say he went to Kashmir. He lived there up to the age of 120. They also attribute a tomb to Christ. The views of this camp are diagonally opposite to that of traditional camp. Church is prospering under the seeming wrong notion of ascent of Christ. None is feeling anything fishy about this insanity committed by religion. It proves, modifying an Idiom, that Everything is grit that goes to the Mill of Religion. The Most Fundamental Viewpoint of Muslims
2.The Most Fundamental Viewpoint of Muslims Regarding Mecca is FalsifiedThe Most Fundamental Viewpoint of Muslims is contradicted by Many Orientalists.There are websites question The Most Fundamental Viewpoint of Muslims on which is based the Religion of Islam. These are Three Journeys of Abraham to Mecca. They say that it is impossible to conduct following three journeys to Mecca, with each journey consisting of more than one thousand Miles: 1. First Journey to Meccas For Placing Hajra and Ismael in Mecca. 2. Second Journey of Abraham when Ismael was of about 12/14 years age. And they together built the Kaaba i.e. the pristine Place of worship for Muslims. 3. On the Death of Abraham, The Third Journey was Conducted Ishmael from Mecca to Hebrue to attend the funeral ceremonies of his father
1. What One Can Conceive Can Also AchieveThis is a psychological fact that every scheme first starts from mind. In other words an idea is first born in mind and then made public. Then only after see the light, efforts to execute the Idea set in for execution. Achieving obtained in a short period keeping in view the type of Idea.
2. Hoping is Praying
3. Prayer is Effort, Effort is PrayerThis a very pithy hadith (Saying) from Prophet Mohammad. We already know that when we pray we expect i.e Hope for the fulfillment of Hopes i.e. Expectations. The Quintessence of Praying is Actually Hoping. Prophet Mohammad, in this way, sums a sea of meaning in Only three Words.
4. When A Human Sees the Particle it ChangesIn Quantum Physics, an atomic particle changes just when seen by a human.The particle some times appears to be a wave and some times a solid particle. In other words, this outcome has blasted the age-old Newtonian concept of locality for every object. This has proved that Nature of Universe Probabilistic instead of Deterministic that has so far been considered by all the scientists.
5. What Macrocosm Contains Is Also Contained by MicrocosmThis universe consists of elements e.g. iron, calcium, silicon, carbon, oxygen, nitrogen etc. Similarly A human is considered to be a small universe i.e. Microcosm. Macrocosm means Big Organism as against Microcosm meaning small organism. This small universe also, is comprised of the same elements as mentioned above. But the amounts of these elements is infinitesimal. This small universe is also equipped with consciousness enabling him to work wonders.
6. Mind Conducts Reasoning Through the Medium of RevelationThis is a very far-fetched theory yet to be demonstrated. The Super Saint considered it a Rule not just a theory. First of all we have to understand Revelation. A revelation is a message from God consisting of Words conveyed to the Prophets through the medium of archangel Gabriel or Holy Spirit. Many persons e.g. Atheists, do not believe in Revelation. But I have been at close quarters with literature produced by Super Saint. I fully believe that Super-saint is very true regarding his Experiences for having Revelation off and on during all his lie. On the second stage understand the use of Medium. An example is the Medium of Air for the Sound Waves to Travel in. Mind waves of thinking travel in the Revelation. Revelation is akin to the state of heart. Mind is not mentioned in Holy Quran. All the Thinking is attributed to Heart. I feel this bit of information contains a Sea of Knowledge. Part-XV: Replying To the Criticism From Famous Atheists
1. Zeus and Apollo viz-a-viz Richard DawkinsIsn't it a remarkable coincidence almost everyone has the same religion as their parents? And it always just happens to be the right religion. Religions run in families. If we’d been brought up in ancient Greece we would all be worshiping Zeus and Apollo. If we had been born Vikings we would be worshiping Wotan and Thor. How does this come about? Through childhood indoctrination. - Richard Dawkins Below is the Answer to this Quote by Richard Dawkins Provided by Godlessmon.com
1. A Real Monotheist Can Sacrifice More than An Atheist
2. How An Atheist Can Sacrifice For Another AtheistPart-XIX: Link Between Self-awareness and God-Awareness
1. Self-realization and God Realization are Concomitant
2. Committing Sin and then Repenting isThe More You Know Yourself The More You know God. Know God through Knowing yourself as stated by Prophet Mohammad. Subtracting selfishness from ones self is first step for self-negation. God is selfless means that he does not need anything from any body Thus the Abd comes into communion with God. 45.Rapport with God is The Ultimate Purpose of Human Existence Part-XX: What is The Golden Mean 46.What is The Golden Mean
1. Islam is Just the Golden Mean
2. Over-assuming Unnerves One
3. Under-assuming Causes Impotency
4. Humans are Impelled to Operate under Emotions Not Logic
5. Role of Intuition When It works Against LogicPart-XXI:Greatest Argument Against Atheism 47.A Monotheist Dies With Great Hopes But An Atheist Dies With No Hopes
1. All is Well that Ends WellIt is proverbially stated that All is Well that Ends Well. A monotheist dies with Great hopes for Having a Heaven with his All Rosy Dreams Fulfilled.It is especially stated in Surah Al-fagr in Holy Quran.God Himself will say:
Promise of Heaven For a Well-disciplined Monotheist25. On that Day, none will punish as He pun-ishes. 26. And none will shackle as He shackles. 27. But as for you, O tranquil soul. 28. Return to your Lord, pleased and accepted. 29. Enter among My servants. 30. Enter My Paradise. (89/25-30 - Holy Quran)
2. An Atheist Dies With No HopesAtheists Think that the Life in this world is he Only life.They d'not believe in the Life Hereafter. How can they expect rewards in life hereafter. They d'not believe in God. Who will grant them any rewards.
3. Hope Stays with Some Greater Agency But Atheists are Greater Than Everything ElseAtheists d'not believe that some person may exist that is more important than themselves.This is called God and that can fulfill their hopes and dreams.
4. Dying with No Hopes is Like Entry to The HellHumans are very imaginative beings. More than half of their lives are spent in day dreaming i.e. Imaginative excursions for Execution of the Plans for their own Glorification. Go to the top homepage
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Can moral goodness Reduce Miseries?
The Fundamental topic of this Forum is Exploring the Facts Behind Why People Turn Atheists?