Biography of Super Saint
Biography of Super Saint tells us that,born in 1835, he had a distinction of having Frequent Metaphysical Flashes which is a Very Rare Prophetic Quality
Super Saint was born in 1835 in India. He died in 1908 in Lahore, now In Pakistan. Why I say him Super Saint, the Reasons lie in the following facts:
1. That not infrequently he was having Metaphysical Flashes.
2. Also frequently he was in the habit of Focused Prayers eliciting instant answers from Allah. Afterwards he would inform that the job of the concerned person has been done.
3. The rigorous physical, Intellectual and Spiritual Discipline that he enforced on himself
WHAT ARE METAPHYSICAL FLASHES
Allah imparts knowledge to his Prophets and Loved-ones by providing a peep into the past to get verification of an historical fact. Sometime God tells them about certain current affair of great importance. Mostly God Informs them About future Events. That is why knowledge of Saintly People is wonderful. It was God who told him in this way. I am calling this exposure of reality in Scenic Format “Metaphysical Flashes”.But if it comes in the form of Words, it is called Revelation.
1. His Mother:
Most strong thing about his mother was that numerously she foretold the coming of some guests to their home. And Loo! they came after a few hours (4 to 8) hours. It means SS may be inheriting the spiritual outfit from her mother.
2. His Father:
His Father was Mughal of Berlas branch having origin in Iran. He was a landlord but he had lost most of his lands during Sikh Rule. After the Mughal empire had gone for ever, some guests belonging to aristocracy came to their house. When they observed High Moral standards there, they repented : “Had they been intimated of this family before the end of Mughal Empire, they would have recommended his father for being a King”
He was not talkative and quarrelsome like other children. One fact is reported when he was about 5, he said to another child of the same age: “Do pray for me that Allah may make me a Prayer-sayer”.
He was fully absorbed and engrossed in reading religious literature. He was attentively observing religious scene prevalent in India at that time. But his father wanted him to join Government Service i.e. Tehsildar. But he started his job as clerk in the office of District Court of Sialkot i.e. The city famous for producing sports goods all over the World, is now in Pakistan.
HE STARTED HAVING VISIONS EVEN IN YOUTH
1. Once his elder brother and some of his friends were discussing a matter of getting some job for one of their friends.SS was hearing all this in the interior of the house. A Vacancy occupied by an Official was being discussed. Only, A day before this, SS had Metaphysical Flash in which he was shown by Allah the scene of the death of the Person in questions. So the SS stepped out and said to the gathering “What if the the Person dies and some body is replaced at his place?” They laughed at his idea. Later after a few hours the news of the death of the Person reached them. They were all stunned to see how his words have come true. However, SS already knew this but he was not allowed by Allah to tell them before proper time.
HIS TWO CLAIMS:
1. He claimed that he is the Promised Messiah. The same the Christians and Muslims are waiting for centuries. The majority of Christians and Muslims believe that Christ was lifted to skies after the failure of Cruxification by the Jews.
2. He also claimed that he is the Imam Mehdi. The same that Prophet Muhammad prophesied to appear in the 14th H. i.e. Islamic Calendar starting from the migration of Muslims from Mecca to Medina.
HIS ACTUAL STATUS
1. He founded a Most Organized community in Islam numbering about 10 million to 100 million. The strength of the community is its organization, focused and dynamic orientation for Islam.
2. Among the Most Prominent Personalities His Community produced are the following:
(i) Sir Chaudhary Muhammad Zafarullah, Ex-Chief Justice of International Court of Justice. Read about him at this link:See the Biography of An Outstanding Political-cum-Spiritual Personality
(ii) Dr.Abdus Salam, a Noble Laureate in Physics
First he was married at the age of 15. This wife bore two children. But she was Worldly-minded and love was lost between husband and wife. She was living separately in the precincts of his house. Despite sour relations and her indifference to SSs’ religious inclinations, SS did not severe relation with her till late after his second marriage. But further later on account of presenting an inimical front on her part in the community concerns, SS divorced her under unavoidable compulsions.
His Second Marriage was also a piece of Miracle. SS was 54 and leading his highly ascetic life alone. When an elderly man came to him for requesting to pray for his daughter for a proper relation. SS was also in need of a second wife. Even on the second and third visit of the father of the girl could not have any positive information regarding a relation for her daughter.In answer to the inquiry, SS conveyed his own intention to marry the Girl in question. The father of the girl returned home to consult his wife i.e. mother of the daughter who refused the offer of relation from SS saying that “He is an old man of 54 and my daughter is only 17/18”.
Now the girl won’t be married. SS had had an eye on her. The same happened. The girl remained unmarried because no relation was attracted by her.At long last the father of the girl reached SS and condescended for accepting SS as his son-in-law.
SS got 40 rupees on loan from one of his disciple. He reached Delhi (Now the capital of India) along with some of his friends and brought his bride home.
METAPHYSICAL FLASHES AFTER FOUNDING THE COMMUNITY
( Most of the True dreams or Metaphysical Flash are taken from a Book ” The Reality About Revelation”. Actual Number of sign is also written in brackets before starting the Text)
1. When his bride visited the house of her parents first time after marriage and was residing there still. SS wrote a letter to his bride that she will bear 4 sons. Actually SS had a dream that came true later on.
2. (21) Before the death of his father he had the Revelation ( Translated from Arabic: “Swear by Skies”). His father was sick but had recently recovered and his death in the near future was unexpected. But he was given to understand that death of his father will happen after sunset.So it happened later.
3. (44) Abdur Raheem, son of Nabob Muhammad Ali, was seriously suffering from Typhoid.The patient was lying on the deathbed and was declared incorrigible by the Doctors. The Nabob requested SS for the prayer. At the first stage God refused the prayer. But SS re-attempted the vocal prayer the God became angry but at the same time accepted his prayer. The patient fully recovered from the disease.The Anger of the God was on account of breach of Policy of Allah i.e. Not to Repeat a Request to God, if it is felt that Destiny is working Against it. SS Emboldened by the Intimacy he had with God, He prayed against the Destiny.He accepted his request but with a grain of anger.
4. (45) The only son of one of his renowned disciple died. The enemies of the SS expressed their jubilation. SS feared that enemy will mislead general public by highlighting the death of the son of the number 1 disciple. Much worried, he prayed for a Newborn son for his disciple. The prayer was accepted but God said: ” The boy will have boils on his body and that will be sign of the fact that boy was granted as a result of the Prayer”. Truly so, soon after the birth the body of the boy was covered by boils. Later, these were cured. But still the scars of the boils were visible on his body. The Miracle of “Appearing of Boils on the Body of the Boy” was advertised in public through bill .
5. (53)Bshambar Das , Brother of a Hindu , Shrampat in the Native town of SS was a awarded one and a half years imprisonment in a Criminal Case. Shrampat requested SS for Prayer. When SS prayed he had a strange dream: “I went into an office where complete Record of prisoners with the duration of their sentences was entered in different Registers. After a few attempts I found the Register where Sentence to the Bashambar Das was entered as one and a half year. I crossed previous entry and halved the duration of imprisonment.” SS told Shrampat that sentence of his brother will be halved. After appeal in the Chief Court, the sentence was halved. So dream came true.
DEATH OF SS
SS died in Lahore. He was suffering from gripe. The opponents propagated that SS died out of Cholera so that he could not return to his native town by train. Cholera having been broken out on those days, patients of Cholera
were prohibited to travel on train.