Knowledge-House|Faith|Gabriel Relates to All Strategies which can be Learned Through Wide and Attentive Reading, Minute Observation and Critical Thinking.
HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE FOR FAITH THROUGH GABRIEL
Humans, during their lifetimes, spend more than fifty per sent of their time in day dreaming. This is on account of the fact that they are endowed with the faculty of imagination. After thinking imagination is the second quality that humans are distinguished from the animals by. Strategy in this blog means ‘A Point Of Wisdom’.
QUESTIONING INCREASES KNOWLEDGE
Once a man, astounded at the great knowledge of Aristotle asked him that how he had come with this gigantic volume of knowledge. Aristotle answered:
By putting questions to others
FIVE BIG QUESTIONS IN THE HOUSE
1. What are physical, moral and spiritual conditions of humans?
2. What will be the state of Humans after death?
3. What is the purpose of Humans in this world and how this purpose can be fulfilled?
4. What is the Effect of Human Conduct on their lives in this world and after death?
5. What are the Resources of Knowledge about God and Initiation?
The Above-mentioned five Questions are taken from a Book Entitled “Philosophy of Teachings of Islam” by the Founder of Ahmadiyya Community.
Read book here
TWO BIGGEST QUESTIONS IN THE HOUSE
1. How did this Universe come into Existence.
2. What is the Purpose of Human Life on this Globe
SOLUTION LIES IN THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS
Following Posts under “All Branches of Knowledge” furnish an Outfit for framing the answers to the above questions:
1. Objective Knowledge
2. Plus Perception Meaning Subjective Knowledge
3. Minus Superstition
4. Minus Fallacies
5.Plus Knowledge from Scriptures
6. Every human has Different Capacity of Absorbing Knowledge
ANALYTICAL TOOLS FOR DECIDING ABOUT THE PRECISION OF CONCEPTS
1. Touchstone Method
2. Inductive Logic
3. Deductive Logic
MILESTONES FROM KNOWLEDGE TO FAITH
In the Current context, we can divide knowledge into two categories i.e.Firstly there is Knowledge about worldly matters and material things relating to ones daily activities. Environmental Outfits housing services e.g. telephone,gas and electricity etc. The second category relates to Conceptual things e.g. The Existence, The God and all Religious concepts verging on Metaphysical Zone. The first category needs the removal of Confusion and Chaos to gain clarity to make Objective decisions.The ‘Bug’ in the second category Knowledge is Doubt. Removal of it ensures Strengthening of ones Faith in God.
1. Freedom From Confusion For the Sake of Clarity
The bugs in the first category of knowledge are found in the shape of Superstitions, Logical Fallacies, Illusions, prejudices and Misconceptions.You can know about all these bugs by the Reading the series of posts of this blog starting from this Post.
2. Freedom From Doubt For the Sake of Faith
It relates to invisible entities basically and ultimately God. ‘Doubt’ is the most horrible bug in the way attaining to the position of faithful.Removal of it is ensured early. But its footprints frequently attract the doubt again and again.
Believing in the Invisible IS something Bigger than Human Mind. But Believing in the Invisible is Very Logical. Apparently Invisible Truth is the Greatest Truth.
AFTER FREEDOM FROM DOUBT IS THE LONG JOURNEY ATTAINING FAITH IN GOD
Understanding the Full Reality About God is the Most Difficult Task in the World. Even for The Most Faithful of All Faithfuls that Walked on the Globe, this journey of Understanding God continues Endlessly. Prophet Mohammad, the Mightiest of All Prophets once Said:
I Could Not Understand Allah as He Deserved to be Understood
EGO IMPACTS DRASTICALLY ON THE QUALITY OF KNOWLEDGE
Ego makes one proud of oneself. An Egoistic person tends to underestimate or overestimate things to suit ones egoistic demands.As Einstein says:
Knowledge is inversely proportionate to ones Ego
2. They spend a life of compromises.
3. They die without their discretion with many wishes unfulfilled
4. They can do only routine works with some Efficiency.They commit mistakes in every new venture.
5. They want the redressal of the injustices done to them and compensations of their losses in this life.
TWO MOST ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF KNOWLEDGE EXTRACTED FROM THE ABOVE FIVE POINTS
Very intuitively we can draw following two conclusions from the above-mentioned five points:
1. Humans are Masterpiece of God. Everything is created for the Service of Humans.
2. Humans are created for worshiping God. Reciprocally God will fulfill their dreams. Because humans Can not live without dreams.
THREE CATEGORIES OF HUMANS
1. Having Full Ego:These most proud humans, their ego riding them hither and thither ultimately ending smoke because pride has a fall.
2. Having Half Ego:
They are suffering from their egos but in a mild way. And gradually tend to discard their egos.
3. Having No Ego:
They are moderate people in the real sense of the word. They may be angry sometime but for the right purpose and not for selfish gains.
THEISM NAILS THE PSYCHOTIC IMPULSES
If we call excessive doubt: the skepticism, it drains one energies and impairs faculties, if indulged beyond a certain level.
SKEPTICISM WITH NO RETURN
Exceedingly high level of skepticism may put one in a wool-gathering mode.