How Sixteen Personality Types are Shaped? Sensing,Feeling,Thinking,Intuition, Introversion, Extroversion, four Cognitive and four Shadow Functions Do This.
How Sixteen Personality Types are Shaped?
TOP TO BOTTOM APPROACH
According to relatively modern research following are Cognitive Functions of ISFJ ( Intuition-Sensing-Feeling-Judging):
1. Dominant:Introverted Sensing (Si)
2. Auxiliary: Extroverted Feeling (Fe)
3. Tertiary: Introverted thinking (Ti)
4. Inferior: Extroverted Intuition (Ni)
2. Introverted Feeling(Fi):
3. Extroverted Thinking (Te):
4. Introverted Intuition (Ni):
BOTTOM TO TOP APPROACH
1. Two kinds of Mental Process
ii. How decision making is accomplished by preferring Thinking tendentious to judging
to Sensing tendentious to Perceiving.